In this video, I cover exactly how to create a Facebook ad in 2018. With no prior experience required, you can easily get your sponsored message up and running without being a professional marketer.
An up to date video covering a lot more:
Follow us on Instagram:
Creating a Facebook AD has it’s three stages:
– The Facebook business manager set up
– Hyper-targeting your audience
– Facebook ads content
Facebook’s business manager:
Head over to business.facebook.com and register for your free business manager account. From here, you should be able to advertise with your fan pages under your brand.
This is extremely important to note as you may be an agency (like myself) managing multiple client accounts.
Targeting your audience:
Once your account is created, you’re going to create an ad with the following objectives in the business manager. These objectives are:
– video views
– lead form
And much more. These are the commonly used ones. Although this is dependent on your goal, choose one that suits your marketing objectives.
Once you choose your objective, you should now choose exactly what targeting you want. You can target users based on:
These are generally the options you’ll have when targeting. Once you have your audience targeted properly, you’ll then have the ability to display a photo or a video to your audience.
I hope this guide has helped you tremendously, here are some other videos regarding Facebook that may help you:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí giải pháp quảng cáo hiệu quả cùng facebook audience network unity
- Hướng dẫn unlock ten gia spam bị treo nick Facebook nhanh nhất
- Bật mí cách khắc phục lỗi không like và comment được trên Facebook nhanh chóng
- Bị Hack Facebook 2020 ❤️ Cách Lấy Lại FB Thành Công 100% ✅ ĐƠN GIẢN NHẤT
- Cách lấy lại mật khẩu facebook khi mất email và số điện thoại 2020