Explore the beautiful streets in Jeju!
Let’s walk along the Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak in Jeju Island with me!
Seongsan Ilchulbong (UNESCO World Natural Heritage)
Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, which is 180m above sea level, erupted underwater in the ocean about 5,000 years ago,
which makes it a very rare case among the many craters in Jejudo Island.
A scene in the movie ‘Lee Chang-ho’s Baseball Team’ (directed by Lee Chang-ho) was filmed here.
Though people used to farm in the area, it is now a natural habitat for 200 types of vegetation such as silvergrass, vine, Pseudosasa japonica, and giant angelica as well as a natural habitat for a variety of wild animals.
This 19 minutes video was shot in 2019 with 4K UHD 60p.
Sometimes there is noise in sound and something wrong with the camera’s horizontality while watching videos. Please understand that I’m currently looking for the cause.
The video will be uploaded two or three times a week. Please let me know the location and street of Korea you want to see. I hope you can enjoy walking!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ kinh nghiệm soi tỷ lệ kèo bóng đá cúp C1 hiệu quả nhất
- Nhận định trận đấu Newcastle vs Man City lúc 2h00 ngày 15/5
- Soi kèo bongdaplus – Chuyên trang báo bóng đá chất lượng cao
- Nhận định trận đấu giữa Manchester United vs Leicester City 13/5
- Kèo bóng đá là gì? Có bao nhiêu loại kèo bóng đá nhà cái?